Hot chocolate season is officially here but where's the best hot chocolate in Riyadh? Check out our list of MCC faves
Plummeting thermometers herald the start of winter but more importantly, the start of hot-chocolate weather! There are few things more comforting on a chilly day than reaching for a steaming mug of chocolatey goodness. And whether you prefer yours topped with whipped cream and marshmallows, or laced with warming spices, there’s a cafe or coffee shop in Riyadh that will cater to your every whim.
We asked our concierge team for their favourite spots for a hot chocolate break. Enjoy!
2. Dunkin' Donuts (various locations)
4. Half Million
5. Blink Cafe
6. Senses Coffee
7. System Coffee
8. Black Spoon
9. Lavande Gourmet
12. Key Cafe
14. Overdose Coffee
GOT A SUGGESTION?
Don't be shy, we'd love to hear it! Just drop us a line in the comment section below and we'll add it to the list.
– Riyadh’s best brunches by MCC members
– Riyadh’s 10 best restaurants according to MCC members
– Plan your winter break with our ultimate ski & snowboard guide
– The Hot List: Top 7 travel trends for autumn/winter 2021
– 8 best London restaurants for al fresco dining